Traditional Pub Food
Traditional pub food preparer by our Chef Chris Drane.
Christmas Menu 2017 - now available, download HERE
Please reserve your table on 01580 852415.
Please advise our staff of any allergies.
Gluten free is available, please inform staff when placing your order.
Kitchen opening times
Monday - Tuesday : Closed
Wednesday - Saturday : 12:00pm - 2:30pm
Wednesday - Saturday : 6.30pm - 8.45pm
Sunday : 12:00pm - 3.30pm
Sunday Evening 5pm - 7pm
The Italian Pizza Man will be Outside the Pub.
For food outside of these times please call 01580 852 415.
Lunchtime - 12:00 - 2.30pm
- Ploughman's lunch £10.50 ( cheddar, brie, stilton or ham)
- Freshly filled ciabattas
- Chicken , chorizo £7.25
- Brie & cranberry ( bacon £1.50 extra) £6.50
- Sausage & Carmelised onion £6.50
- Prawn & marie rose sauce £7.50
- Cheddar cheese, Woodfordes Wherry Chutney & Apple Slaw £6.50
- Tuna & mayo £6.50
- Home cooked ham £7.00
Kids Meals £6.95
- Chips, Mash, Peas or Beans
- 2 Sausages
- Chicken dippers
- Pasta in a Cheesie sauce
- includes a Salcombe dairy ice cream cone
- Potted Shrimp & Toast £5.95
- Blue Cheese & Walnut Salad £5.95
- Bacon & Garlic Mushrooms on Toast £5.95
- Deep Fried Brie & Cranberry Sauce £5.95
- Homemade Soup & Bread £5.50
- Roasted Rump of Lamb, Champ Mash, Roasted Chantaney, Carrots & Leeks £15.95
- Fish of the Day; See Board
- Roasted Butternut Squash, Spinach & Feta Pie, Hand Cut Chips & Seasonal Vegetables £8.95/11.95
- Panfried Guinea Fowl, Chorizo & Roasted Cherry Tomato Risotto £14.50
- 8oz Sirloin Steak with Chips, Mushroom, Tomato and Watercress Salad £20.00 GF
- Chicken Fillet Burger, Salad, Mayo & Handcut Chips £12.95
- Beer Battered Cod, Hand Cut Chips, Minted Pea Purée & Tartare Sauce £9.25/12.95
- Pie; See Board £12.95
- Ham, Egg & Chips £8.95/10.95 GF
*Upon request only, DF=Dairy Free, GF=Gluten Free